Protesting your Valuation by yourself can be a challenging, time consuming, and time sensitive task, especially if you don't have the tools and the previous experience to find data appropriate for winning an appeal at the County or State level. As you will find in each of the links below, I have the experience and the tools to fight your case, and have also helped many clients save money on their taxes in the past. Please review the information and contact me for your next Valuation Appeal.
The Appeal Process
Should you Appeal?
Should you Get Help?
Appealing in Even Years
Initial Questionaire (Required)
Steps to a Protest with Ray:
1. Read the information in the above titles.
2. Decide whether you want Ray's Assistance.
3. Call for initial consultation or fill out the questionnaire and e-mail or fax (970-712-5721) it to Ray.
4. Ray will call you to ask a few additional questions.
5. Together we shall decide if your case is worth pursuing or not.
6. If we decide to move forward we will discuss retainer, fees, agreements, and our arguments.