For your convenience in your “learning journey” about real estate in Telluride, I offer you many services to make it easier for you to understand the market and what goes on in real estate here. I hope to make it ENJOYABLE, UNDERSTANDABLE, and PROFITABLE for you in the long run. My staff and I are ready to serve you professionally.
I also hope to make it clear to you that there are many ways that I stand out in the crowd of buyer brokers you can choose from, and that you will be doing yourself a favor by working with a broker with abundant skills and integrity to find you what you want, AND to protect you thoroughly throughout the process.
These are higher education designations I worked for that make realtors
with them stand substantially above the brokers without them
- Free Real Estate Reports to help buyers (from appreciation rates to vacation rental analysis to loan approval).
- Automated notifications of market changes for your segment of the market.
- Links to local Home Related Services
- Knowledge to help International Buyers.
- Info on Mortgage Companies and Amortization Tables.
- QUICK Speadsheet Report on your segment of the market if you allow me to e-mail you after you fill out your “Market Segment Spreadsheet Request Form”. These kinds of spreadsheets are tremendously helpful in summarizing your segment of the market and bringing you up to speed.
And then AFTER THE WEBSITE and after all the knowledge I can offer you here, how can I help you in a face to face brokerage relationship??
What can I do for buyers that most other brokers do not do?
Go find out in the section on Ray’s Credentials.
- Graduate of University of Virginia, home of Thomas Jefferson's "Honor System".
- Higher designations in the real estate profession.
- Power through knowledge.
- Testimonials from past buyers.
- A staff to make our service better for you.
There are many brokers for you to choose from in the Telluride area, but I am willing to be your Agent when most brokers would rather be safe and less liable as a TRANS Action Broker - there is a difference.